Find PDA batteries from our website, now!
PDA Battery for HTC BA S170
Part Number: BA S170
New, 30 days money back
New, replacement product
Market Price: £14.70
Our Price: £12.25
BA S170 PDA Battery is made from the high quality cells and parts, we provides reliable, high performance replacement batteries for your HTC pda . The BA S170 PDA Battery is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible with HTC OEM part numbers and use in HTC models.
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Colour: Black
- 100% original manufacturer compatible
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Over-discharge protection
- 30 days money back, 12 months warranty
Fit HTC Models:
Advantage X7500, Advantage X7501
Replace HTC Battery Part Numbers:
PDA Battery for HTC BA S170
Let us know exactly what you're looking for!
Ways to Pay
PDA Battery for HTC BA S170 Instruction Manual
- Never throw the battery pack into fire, as that could cause the battery pack to explode.
- Never heat the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Never disassemble the battery pack, as that could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance.
- Never short-circuit the main battery pack by either accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with another metal object. This could cause personal injury or a fireplace, and could also damage the battery pack.
- Never hammer a nail into the battery pack. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5°C ~ 35°C before you charge the battery. Leakage, excessive heat, or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery pack to direct sunlight. Never store or use the battery pack in a locked and unventilated vehicle, where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the battery pack out of reach of infants or small children .
- Never shock the battery pack by dropping or throwing it.
- If the liquid contained within the battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately with a synthetic detergent.
- Keep the battery pack away from heat or fire, if you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance.
- Never dispose of used battery pack with other ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with insulating tape, in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting.